Monday, August 08, 2005

More Nokesian Ignorance

Given how user-friendly Blogger is, it's scandalous that I'm still trying to master the medium. Scouting around this morning I noticed that the Blogroll on Poliblog's roll has the Wordhoard last being unlocked on June 21st. Obviously, I've updated the blog many times since then. Perhaps I have to ping Blogroll? If so ... I'm far to lazy to go in and ping every time I post something.

So, let me see ... trackbacks, blogrolling ... at least I've still got proper use of the subjunctive on my side.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, you have to manually ping Blogrolling when one blogs from Blogger.

    It can be done here: http://www.blogrolling.com/ping.phtml

    It isn't too onerous--indeed, once you have entered the info, autocomplete should kick in with the typing of a letter or two, so the pinging takes only a second or two.

    Being shown as updated on other blogrolls will boost you traffic--probably by quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete