Thursday, August 30, 2007

Into the Dragon's Maw

This weekend, I'll be travelling to Atlanta for Dragon*Con. Even though I'm not speaking (it feels weird to go to a conference/convention and not be on the speakers list), it's still a working trip for me, since I'll be gathering up interesting tidbits on popular medievalism. I'll try to blog a bit while I'm there, but that'll depend on internet access at my hotel.

If any Wordhoarders will be there and would like to meet, feel free to e-mail me and we'll see if we can arrange a get-together.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what your email address is, but I'm also at Dragon*Con. My email address is this handle (brackman1066) at gmail dot com.

    I'll be at the Sluggy Freelance party tomorrow night. Do you like web comics? It's not especially medieval, I'm afraid. I was a little disappointed by the Tolkien offerings, too.

    Be fun to catch up if we can swing it. We took paleography at the Newberry together, I think.

    ReplyDelete