- Friday, 6:30 -- Arrive at theater
- Friday, 7:00 -- Watch film
- Friday, 9:00 -- Arrive at office to prepare for Big Beowulf Bash
- Friday, Midnight -- Arrive home, go to bed
- Saturday, 7:00 -- Wake up, have wife say I look exhausted, go back to bed.
- Saturday, 9:30 -- Get up, do various morning activities
- Saturday, 11:00 -- Begin writing Beowulf review
- Saturday, 11:00 through noon -- Have various people call me to ask what I think of Beowulf
- Saturday, noon -- Feed the children lunch.
- Saturday, 12:30 -- Begin working on review again
- Saturday, 12:30 through 3:00 -- have various people call me to ask what I think of Beowulf
- Saturday, 3:00 -- Go to set up Big Beowulf Bash
- Saturday, 4:00 -- Big Beowulf Bash
- Saturday, 6:00 -- Go out for dinner with some faculty who came to BBB
- Saturday, 8:30 -- Return home, discover that daughter is ill
- Saturday, 8:30 -- Sit and watch two Greatest American Hero episodes with sick daughter
- Saturday, 10:30 -- Exhausted, go to bed
- Sunday, A Few Minutes Ago -- Check e-mail to find that everyone is wondering where my Beowulf review is.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
My Review is Coming, Dangit!
To the many, many people who have asked where my Beowulf review is, here is my recent schedule: