- Michael Drout announces that he's finished the Anglo-Saxon Minor Poems for Anglo-Saxon Aloud. Hooray! I'm going to use that as a resource for my Old English class in the fall. By the way, watch this space for an announcement about the OE class.
- Mirror in the Smoke has a post about medieval lesbianism and other transgressive sexual acts.
- Jeff Sypeck sees Njal's Saga in a car wreck.
- Modern Medieval gets in on the "Why I Teach Medieval Lit" action.
- Steve Muhlberger points us to the Anglo-Norman Dictionary Online.
- Steven Till's medieval word of the day: heriot.
- Jennifer Lynn Jordan points us to the Anglo-Saxon Wikipedia. Oh, please, please, PLEASE someone create an entry for me! To have my name in the Anglo-Saxon Wikipedia ... well, with a career highlight such as that, I could just immediately retire.
- The Weird Medieval Animal is the dipsa.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Morning Medieval Miscellany
The rain is really pouring here, so I got to work a bit late. Let's see how many of these I can post before I teach Canterbury Tales.