- A Corner of Tenth Century Europe points us to the new blog, "What Would Wulfstan Do?," with the all-time greatest ULR, blogolupi.
- Over at Got Medieval dogs and cats are living together in a state of sin.
- Haligweorc is setting up a new blog that will focus more on medieval stuff, Homilaria.
- Heavenfield has posts on Henegst & Horsa, and Cadwaladr and Cynan, and also points us to Lindisfarne's Long Century.
- The Weird Medieval Animal for this week is the parandrus.
- Heroic Dreams discusses the future Elfstones of Shannara movie.
- Modern Medieval and In the Middle both review Ashley Crownover's Wealtheow -- both positive reviews, but neither as positive as mine.
- News for Medievalists had a big update with new posts! I'm so far behind, I still haven't read them all.
- Mary Kate Hurley has a post on how blogging has made her a more humane academic ... suggesting that she was inhumane before! Well, not really, but I like to imagine she was committing the academic equivalent of war crimes, such as intentionally misconjugating verbs, and spreading false information that Augustine of Canterbury and Augustine of Hippo were actually the same person. Oh, the inhumanity!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Morning Medieval Miscellany
It's been so long since I did a Morning Medieval Miscellany that I'm losing track of stuff. I've got to start doing the MMM even when I've only got two or three things to mention. Anyway, this Miscellany has a bunch of new blogs, spin-off pages, etc., so prepare to update your blogrolls!