But in the absence of my own substance, here's your Morning Medieval Miscellany:
- I discovered Miglior Acque, a blog by a medieval lit prof. It's been around for years but somehow escaped my notice. Notice escaped no more, as I'm now subscribing to it!
- Scribal Terror has a post on medieval proctology. Seriously.
- Medieval Material Culture has links to articles about a medieval cemetary, and the grave of a Lombard (not Carol, though) buried with his horse.
- Mearcstapa plugs Maps and Monsters in Medieval England.
- Jonathan Jarrett grapples with Patrick Wormald and economic legal history.