In no particular order:
- Medieval illumination methods and modern English: Per Omnia Saecula points us to St. John's Bible at Walters Art Museum.
- Rest in peace, Joseph Lynch. (courtesy The Heroic Age)
- Carnivalesque LXVII (starring Indiana Jones and his Holiness the Dalai Lama!) is up at Notorious PhD.
- Chronica Minora has the perfect medieval recipe for... some event, I'm sure. Maybe the next pesky potluck lunch you have to attend? They'll beg you to bring bagged storebought cookies next time.
- Heroic Dreams has suggestions if you're in the market for a medieval castle.
- In the Middle links to Multilingualism in the Middle Ages.
- Magister et Mater muses on Historiography, William the Conqueror, and the dangers of medieval history.