- Getting Medieval comments on this article comparing today's credit woes with those of Edward I.
- A bit more Kalamazoo over at Age of Perfection, as well as Per Omnia Saecula.
- Things Professor Drout Said, Spring 2009.
- Anthromama discusses Modern English in Old Norse meter.
- Steven Till has an interview with Florian Stone Wells, news on a "Song of Ice and Fire" video game, and a post on the Battle of Lewes.
- A Corner of Tenth Century Europe discusses Anglo-Saxon holdings at museums.
- Old Norse News announces that Islandica will now be available online.
- News for Medievalists has an update with several new articles.
- Haligweorc has a post on early medieval monastic libraries.
- Japes for Owre Tymes has a Middle English B.C., and a Marmaduke.
- Lingwe has the contents of Tolkien Studies 6.
- The Naked Philologist argues that Chretien de Troyes is better than modern fantasy in general.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Morning Medieval Miscellany
A few items for you this morning: