Friday, July 03, 2009

Morning Medieval Miscellany

Here in the U.S., we've got a three day weekend -- so here are some things to enjoy as we prepare to combine explosives, alcohol, and patriotism:
Finally, does anyone know what's going on at Medieval Music? At first I just thought the site had an ESL issue, but when I look at the links, they seem to have no bearing whatsoever on the subject matter. Something seems not right there.


  1. Mmmm, explosives, alcohol and patriotism! My favorite cocktail.

  2. Some of the posts appeared interesting at first but I had difficulty fighting through the translation issue--but the links convinced me that it was a sham. When I googled a snippet from the article on Vatican II I found it taken from an English site, presumably translated into French then back to English.

    I'd remove it; don't click the links...