- About.com has a medieval terms quiz.*
- The theme for next year's annual Medieval Studies conference is New Directions in Medieval Scandinavian Studies.
- News for Medievalists has an update with four new articles.
- JJ Cohen discusses Karma Lochrie's "Provincializing Medieval Europe: Mandeville's Cosmopolitan Utopia."
- Hammered Out Bits has a post on various kinds of medieval pots.
- A Corner of Tenth Century Medieval Europe has a final report from Leeds, and discusses Cambridge University's 800th anniversary.
- Archaeology in Europe has 19(!) new articles. It'll take me all weekend to read them all.
- Mahdi Karroubi (an ally of Hossein Mousavi) called alleged torture and rapes of protestors in Iranian prisons "medieval torture and corruption."
- My Life After University has a post on the medieval section of Tallinn. I've been there; it's stunningly beautiful. h/t laNiche Music.
*I didn't do too well. Why am I still confused that a Hundred is a unit of land (a division used for taxation purposes, as I recall)? Am I confusing it with something else?