- I give up. I've fully embraced the idea of being Professor Awesome, Ph.D.
- "Chainmail Model" is an actual job description.
- I'm now searching for a +5 Helm of Sexterity.
- Meat. I like meat.
- One game of Munchkin can lead to immediate addiction.
- It's official -- everyone hates Twilight. Everyone. If you like it, you are not a part of everyone. You're essentially a non-entity. So there.
- Even an übergeek like me finds children endlessly quoting Monty Python and the Holy Grail obnoxious.
- I now sympathize with The Monarch having to deal with minion incompetence.
- The only thing that can draw a crowd at Dragon*Con during the drinking hour on a weekend is the promise of hot girl-on-bear action.
- Waxing: Felicia Day, Adam Savage, Steampunk, Anthony Daniels
- Waning: Leia steel bikinis, Boba Fett, public nudity
Monday, September 07, 2009
Back from Dragon*Con
Caring for my elderly dog brought me back from Dragon*Con early -- I'll probably be able to post a report on it tomorrow. A little preview of what's to come: