Here are some with commentary:
- A Commonplace Book has two posts on the objects making up the Hoard.
- Gypsy Scholar has two posts on the phrase "redefining the Dark Ages."
- In the Middle questions scholarly reception of the Hoard, asks about the digital images, and considers/rejects a connection between Guthlac and the Hoard.
- Lingwe discusses the comparison of the Hoard to the One Ring.
- News for Medievalists has their original story, more news, and a story on the crowds coming to see it.
- Point of Know Return has a post on the Hoard and Psalm 67:2.
- Wormtalk and Slugspeak discusses the inscription as well.
- Gearwor has images, video, and some discussion.
- The Heptarchy Herald discusses dating.
Here are basically links pages: