- BEOWULF: Colonists hire assassin to drive natives from land.
- CONAN THE BARBARIAN: Petty thief murders religious leader.
- LABYRINTH: Girl is negligent baby-sitter. [and I would also add is the jailbait love interest of David Bowie]
- LORD OF THE RINGS: Midget destroys stolen property.
- MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL: British comedy troupe inadvertently creates language lab for nerds.
- ROBIN HOOD: Disgruntled veteran protests taxes. [Actually, I'm very comfortable with this plot summary]
- SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS: Layabout stepdaughter shacks up with seven miners.
On the non-medieval front, this reminds me of that horrible film, The American President, in which the President sleeps with a lobbyist and changes policy in exchange for her affections -- and we're supposed to applaud him for it. A film that could only be loved by an audience that is both politically and ethically ignorant.