- Modern Medieval has two new contributors. Hooray!
- Medievalists.net is going to start having game reviews ... which is helpful, because I'm too cheap to buy the latest games myself.
- Mary Kate Hurley has a post about the opening lines of Beowulf.
- Karl Hagen has a post giving rules for writing in Modern English using Old English word-order. I intended to write an entire post about it while using his rules, but a.) It's harder than it looks, and b.) I don't have time during the grading season. If someone else out there wants to try it in the comments section here, you're welcome.
- Jeff Sypeck over at Quid Plura has three different translations of beautiful little poems from Theodulf of Orleans.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
We Temporarily Interrupt this Grading...
... for some actual programming. Sorry about all the late linking and lack of original posts of late; I'm swimming in a sea of freshman prose, at the moment, and think my brain may have been permanently damaged. Here are some things I want to write extended posts about, but can't because of brain exhaustion: