- In the Middle won the Cliopatria Award in the category of Best Group Blog! Huzzah!
- Per Omnia Saecula really gets my goat.
- Cinerati suggests a replacement for Dragon magazine and Dungeon magazine: Kobald Quarterly. This is more geek-culture than medieval, but I thought I'd throw it in anyway.
- Do clothes make the man? Steve Muhlberger suggests that, in the case of mail-shirts, they just may have.
- In two very similar posts, Scribal Terror discusses the Three-Hare design.
- Jonathan Jarrett offers criticism of medieval scholarship that uses obfuscating language, and he compares it to "the Carolingian court élite trying simultaneously to mysticize their special knowledge and recruit people to share it."
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Morning Medieval Miscellany
Your medieval morning news: