see wut me has to endure? o the humanity!
- The Ruminate has a series of links to recent news stories.
- In an effort to confuse me, the Swain has another series of news bits over at The Heroic Age.
- Also, for those who need even more links, News for Medievalists has an update -- along with this particular article, that makes me think I should quit jogging and immerse myself more in the medieval.
- Michael Drout continues his life-long campaign to seduce non-humanities folks into medievalism. Muhahaha!
- Tributes to Gary Gygax abound, including Moyen Age, Quid Plura, and Timothy Burke.
- Christopher Roman tells us why he teaches medieval lit.
- Highly Eccentric is thinkin' about thyncan.
- The Weird Medieval Animal Monday was the hyena.
- Heavenfield has featured St. David, King Ecgfrith, and St. Owine.
OK, that be todays missellanee. me still gots 5 midterms to grade, but despair keep me from grading them. me hope soon me will be back to reguler blogging. me gots medieval stuf to rite about -- brain just hurt too much.