Friday, September 19, 2008

Morning Medieval Miscellany, A-H

This Miscellany will not be complete, but will serve the purpose of clearing the pipes a little. Why am I so overworked? Because my Old English students are awesome. Seriously, they really are. If your graduate school gets any students from Troy applying in the next couple of years and you don't take them, you're missing out.

OK, enough of me taunting you about how awesome my students are while yours are the suckiest bunch of sucks to ever suck in Sucktown (to paraphrase Homer Simpson). Here are some other awesome things:
I've got to go now. As of this writing, that's everything from blogs with names beginning A-H. If your blog is at the beginning of the alphabet, try not to say anything interesting for the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment