Monday, April 20, 2009

Nazis and Odinists Wanted

In its current incarnation, my work on the nationalist reaction to Beowulf: Prince of the Geats only has Nazis and Odinists represented through their e-mails of complaint to the filmmakers and the American Cancer Society, whereas the producers of the film were interviewed by telephone and in person. None of my e-mails to the various Nazis and Odinists have gotten any response.

I would really like to be able to interview some Nazis and Odinists, particularly if they have seen Beowulf: Prince of the Geats. Unfortunately, the Nazi who came to one of my public lectures left before I could get his contact information.

So, if you're a Nazi or an Odinist and would be willing to talk with me regarding Beowulf: Prince of the Geats in the next week or so, please send me an e-mail.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:14 PM

    Let the light of the Sonnenrad shine!!


    We hope that you will join us someday around the Maypole

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/artgemeinschaft/show/


    lifa neinn einn etha brenna innan allr hjarta

    ReplyDelete