Monday, March 05, 2012

Intensive Old English Online

I've been asked many times if I'll ever teach an online Old English course, and the answer I always have to give is "Dunno. I'm not in charge of the schedule."

But here's your chance! The Swain is teaching one this summer. Here are the details:

English 3390/5390: Intensive Old English
Summer 2012
Dr. Larry J. Swain
Bemidji State University


Textbooks: Reading Old English: An Introduction
by Robert Hasenfratz and Thomas Jambeck
A History of Old English Literature by Michael Alexander
Recommended:
The Anglo-Saxons James Campbell

8 comments:

  1. I would have included the description, but for some reason Blogger kept doing the line breaks weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commenters buy thesis, research papers writer, and researchpapermonster all make excellent points, don't you think? I definitely agree: "So nice psot!" *smirk*

    Ugh. Spammers of the same stripe have been hitting my blog as well. I wish they would all choke on a chicken bone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, they're spamming so fast, I can't keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll never educate an online Old English lessons

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is quite awesome and interesting post.Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks very much for this great article;this is the stuff that keeps me going through out these day. http://www.seattlepi.com/business/press-releases/article/Who-Makes-The-Best-Memory-Foam-Mattress-Mattress-4303859.php

    ReplyDelete
  7.  I appreciate language learning experiences. The fact that i read so much, and so profoundly, demonstrates the high level of your English. 


    TOEFL reading questions

    ReplyDelete