Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Charlemagne in Troy


Jeff Sypeck, author of Becoming Charlemagne: Europe, Baghdad, and the Empires of A.D. 800, will do a presentation and book signing next week at Troy University, on Tuesday, April 24th at 3PM in HAL Hall of Honor.
In addition to getting to hear about why Charlemagne matters, we'll have refreshments and, of course, my own delightful presence. Of course, you don't have to come at all if you don't want to ... but then all your friends will be whispering about you behind your back.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word! For anyone who's still wondering whether to attend, I'd recommend checking out this extremely accurate video preview of the talk I intend to give.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you get in touch with me, Jeff or give me a way to get in touch with you?

    ReplyDelete