Saturday, June 23, 2007

Some stuff I missed

Here are links to some medieval stuff I missed while I was gone. I'm sure I didn't get everything, but then again I've never caught every fish in a pond, either.

Stán Cynedóm has a translation of Wulf and Eadwacer (very hard to translate, so be generous as you read) and a post on medieval song.

Over at In the Middle, Karl Steel has a post on Cynocephali, and JJ Cohen has one on Lindow Man, druids, and Stonehenge.

News for Medievalists has had a lot of stuff, including a couple of medieval festivals, and a school for knights (which appears to be a way of tricking young boys into taking etiquette classes -- sort of like calling dolls "action figures").

Jeff over at Quid plura? responds to Mathew Gabriele's post comparing Tony Soprano to Charlemagne (sorry your interview isn't on line yet, Jeff ... we're still trying to compress the download to under 10 minutes).

No comments:

Post a Comment