Friday, November 23, 2007

Post-Thanksgiving Catch-Up

After having spent 36 hours cooking and another 12 hours eating, I'm a bit behind in my e-mails, including two that asked me to send information before Thanksgiving. Jeff Sypeck brought a bottle of mead to my house many months ago, and although we stayed up into the wee hours, we neglected to drink it. I'm delighted to say that my wife and I cracked it open yesterday and celebrated Thanksgiving Heorot-style. Thanks, Jeff!

Here are some things you might have missed in your turkey-induced coma:

5 comments:

  1. In your face, Asma! I stole your thunder three years ago!

    Harh. If the essay ever gets reprinted, you have to slip that in as an acknowledgment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you enjoyed the mead on a festive occasion! Hopefully, you slew no hearth-companions in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hearth-companion I slew was of the avian variety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May he find boundless honor in Turkey Valhalla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent information specially with the paragraph which talk about Thanksgiving because it's the time I love, I like to eating turkey.m10m

    ReplyDelete