Thursday, January 17, 2008

Morning Medieval Miscellany

Lately, I've had a lot of link-tastic posts, and not as many original postings. For those of you who fear this might be part of a new format, fear not! I've been researching my memorandum to the President for my White House Fellow application, as well as preparing two keynote addresses for February.

That's not to say that all original posting will be on hold until then. One of the things I'm doing, for example, is listening to all of Matthew Gabriele's podcasts so I can report on them to you. I listen to them on my daily run, so I ought to finish them in the next day or two (unless the weather turns nasty).

Until there, here's your Morning Medieval Miscellany:

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the pictures of medieval armor I posted on my blog. Some of them are a little strange looking, but that is why they warranted having their pictures taken.

    I wouldn't worry too much about not having created many essay styled posts recently. I feel it is better to have fewer high quality posts than numerous posts of dubious importance.

    I also wanted you to know that I appreciate your numerous links to things you find interesting. I have subscribed to many of those feeds as a result.

    I hope your keynote addresses and application goes well.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A rather 'curious' meditation, one might add...

    Jeffery Hodges

    * * *

    ReplyDelete