- Alighieri, Dante. The Divine Comedy (though we'll only read The Inferno, I think).
- Boccaccio, Giovanni. The Decameron.
- Byock, Jesse L, trans. The Saga of King Hrolf Kraki.
- Byock, Jesse L, trans. The Saga of the Volsungs.
- Gerald of Wales, The History & Topography of Ireland.
- Mandeville, John. The Travels of Sir John Mandeville.
- Ovid, The Metamorphoses.
That's it. Because it's technically a survey course with a theme (rather than, say, a Selected Topics course), I've left out secondary works for the moment, and will probably handle them through handouts and directing you to them for research papers. I still have time to change my mind, though, so don't get too comfy.
I always did love a good freak LOL.--fawnReplyDelete
hey, thanks for posting this. :)ReplyDelete