- I give up. I've fully embraced the idea of being Professor Awesome, Ph.D.
- "Chainmail Model" is an actual job description.
- I'm now searching for a +5 Helm of Sexterity.
- Meat. I like meat.
- One game of Munchkin can lead to immediate addiction.
- It's official -- everyone hates Twilight. Everyone. If you like it, you are not a part of everyone. You're essentially a non-entity. So there.
- Even an übergeek like me finds children endlessly quoting Monty Python and the Holy Grail obnoxious.
- I now sympathize with The Monarch having to deal with minion incompetence.
- The only thing that can draw a crowd at Dragon*Con during the drinking hour on a weekend is the promise of hot girl-on-bear action.
- Waxing: Felicia Day, Adam Savage, Steampunk, Anthony Daniels
- Waning: Leia steel bikinis, Boba Fett, public nudity
Monday, September 07, 2009
Back from Dragon*Con
Caring for my elderly dog brought me back from Dragon*Con early -- I'll probably be able to post a report on it tomorrow. A little preview of what's to come:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
On that note, Buffy is good. And makes Edward's brain short-circuit by confronting him with a girl who fails to simper and is more mature than him.ReplyDelete
I want a job modeling chain mail.ReplyDelete
Munchkin was indeed addictive. And Anthony Daniels was bloody brilliant.
I should note that the minion incompetence was not Nina's.ReplyDelete
Thank you for clarifying. My minion skills do, in fact, bring all the boys to the yard.ReplyDelete
If I'm dressing up as the Monarch, I'll have to be prison Monarch.ReplyDelete