Friday, October 17, 2008

Kid Beowulf and the Blood-Bound Oath

The new Kid Beowulf and the Blood-Bound Oath is out and in my hands:




I'm only about half-way through it, which means I've gotten past the stuff my daughter and I read. Part of her review is blurbed on the inside cover, so as thanks, we got a complimentary, autographed copy.


Thanks, Lex! For those who want know more, here are a few video introductions.
I would also like to point out that Lex is selling Hama & Kid Beowulf resin sculpts (scroll down), that there are only 68 days left until Christmas, and that you still haven't gotten me anything. Just mentioning these three random facts.

2 comments:

  1. Scott--glad to hear you got it. I look forward to your thoughts on the finished book (Roxanna's too!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:58 AM

    Roxanna is the awesomest person on earth......and everyone loves her...i'm soooo jealous of her....and her sexii dog, Minnie! :D

    ReplyDelete