Monday, May 01, 2006

'Zoo Update

For those who are going to the 'Zoo, my own plans have changed abruptly. Because my elderly grandmother is in the hospital again, I'll be driving up so that I can spend a few days visiting her after the conference. The only day I'll be at Kalamazoo, then, is on Saturday, so I won't be able to attend the blogger gathering. In fact, I might not be able to attend anything other than my own session and a private dinner for international-types I attend every year. On the plus side, since I'll have my truck it will be easier to haul home all those back issues of the Old English Newsletter I'm planning to buy.

Anyway, my apologies to all those I planned to meet on other days.

3 comments:

  1. I hope your grandmother recovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you won't be able to come to the meet-up, and even more sorry that your grandmother is so ill! Here's hoping she feels much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott --

    Sorry to hear about your grandmother! I hope things work out okay. I'm off to Britain on Monday, so if you can't get in touch with me through the end of May, that's why.

    ReplyDelete