Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Main Man

According to this post, I am Mungowitz's main man. I am also the "good Nokes," not to be confused with my evil twin.

Over at Pros and Cons, the point is made that it is lamentable that there are not more professors like me, which echoes the official About.com position regarding me.

According to In the Middle, I'm dapper, humorous, and collegial.

Perhaps all this will inspire a Wikipedia entry on me:

Nokes, Richard Scott. Assistant professor at Troy University. Known for being good, dapper, humorous, and collegial. Many have lamented that there are not more professors like him. See also: Mungowitz, main man.

4 comments:

  1. Well, since you buy your ties at the same place LDW buys his, I know you have good taste! You actually look pretty spiffy in a t-shirt and jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...whereas I'm damnder, humongous, and incorrigible.

    Jeffery Hodges

    * * *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:54 PM

    I just learned that Atlanta opened a Medieval Times. How about a blogmeet, with you getting "the royalty package? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. E-mail me, and we'll see if we can work it out.

    ReplyDelete