Saturday, July 28, 2007

More reactions to the Beowulf movie trailer

More reactions to the Beowulf movie trailer can be found at Xoom, Highly Eccentric, and Point of No Return.

By the way, I'm just wondering -- if they can make a CGI character that looks just like Angelina Jolie, why don't they just hire a better actress to play her? How about Helen Mirren? Heck, theoretically you wouldn't even need a woman -- how about Omar Sharif? I just saw him in One Night with the King, and he's just as good as ever. Or one of my favorite actors, Peter Dinklage.

That's it ... Peter Dinklage as Angelina Jolie as Grendel's Mother. I'd pay cash money to see that.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! This is the first time I am visiting your site… Its cool and I like your template. More over, the quality of your posts are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete