Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Morning Medieval Miscellany

I'm not leaving for Kalamazoo until tomorrow, and I'll be spending a night in Indiana. I'll be available at K'zoo all day Friday and Saturday, and perhaps a little bit Sunday as well. If I can steal our laptop, I'll try to blog the Medieval Congress.

Until there, here are two things to tide you over: Matthew Gabriele's address to the University of Delaware's Undergraduate Research Symposium, and Michael Drout on the relationship between fantasy and science fiction (below).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Michael Drout video. To me f/sf and medieval literature are such a natural fit that I'm always surprised that more people don't play in both fields. At the same time, I'm also surprised (and pleased) to encounter those who take both seriously. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete