- Bede was the Einstein of his time, and other stories at Archaeology in Europe.
- Will McLean has some 14th-century English lessons.
- In the Middle has an announcement about participants (so far) in the seminars on September 17th and November 13th.
- Medieval Material Culture Blog sends us to “The Blue and the Gold of Limoges: Enamels of the 12th-14th Centuries.”
- Steven Till discusses the Sawley Map on display at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Gearwor has Beowulf, fitt 10.
- Medieval Cookery has some comments on the digitizing of the "Forme of Cury" manuscript.
- Melissa Snell has posted some links to 14th-century maps.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Morning Medieval Miscellany
On this morning: